- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- 7,000 lb. capacity upper deck
- 9,000 lb. capacity lower deck
- Superstructure features durable powder coat finish
- Perfect for cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Platforms feature full-length aluminum decking
- Rugged welded-steel construction
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders
- Heavy-duty 3/8” lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides controlled descent in event of hose rupture
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Automatic safety locks combined with redundant anti-fall devices
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Push-button pneumatic safety release.
- Padded trip bar with limit switch prevents lower vehicle from making contact with upper platform.
- Simple controls
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional 4,500-lb. air-hydraulic rolling jacks available
1The Lift supports less weight than its rated capacity when the vehicle’s wheelbase is shorter; this is because the wheels of such a vehicle are closer to the middle of the Runways, where there is less strength. For example, the maximum weight allowed on the Lift for a vehicle with a wheelbase of 95″ is 50 percent of the Lift’s rated capacity (or 3,500 lbs. when the rated capacity is 7,000 lbs.).
Patent Pending – Applied for in the U.S. and Abroad
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is may be required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).