Features & Specs
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Extended runway design for greater vehicle capacity
- Integrated recessed full-floating front radius plates and over-sized rear slip-plates
- Turn plate pockets feature adjustable leveling bolts for infinite turn plate leveling
- Durable powder-coat finish that can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps
- Multi-position runway work steps
- Non-skid runways provide sure grip for vehicles and technicians
- Dependable electric/hydraulic power system
- Cylinders feature integrated velocity fuses to control sudden descent
- Power console features simple operator controls
- Open front design with clear center, sides and rear
- Multi-position automatic leveling system
- Quad automatic safety locks with pneumatic push-button release
- Collapsible front tire stops clear for low vehicle skirts and alignment instrumentation
- Lubricated-for-life bearings on all pivot points
- Rugged steel legs and formed steel runways
- Turned, ground, polished and hardened zinc- plated axle pins
- Grease nipples on all moving pins and bearings
- High-efficiency hydraulic power unit provides faster raising and descent times
- Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for simple routine servicing
- Easy-to-use and understand operator controls
- Power unit console with easy access front panel
- Can be flush-mounted or recessed
Optional 6,000-lb capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-6) make a great addition to increase service capacity. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM.
An integrated rolling bridge airline kit is available that installs neatly within the runway to create a more tidy hose routing solution for single or dual jack purpose.
The XR-12000AL is equipped with an intelligent hydraulic regulating manifold featuring four, two-position ball valves to balance hydraulic pressure accurately between the master and slave cylinders for precise, equalized lifting of the runways. The manifold valve assembly is located at the power console with removable cover for simple routine maintenance and adjustment.
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).